Trash to Treasure!

Hi, Majo here to show you some left over tray I turned into a small shadow box.


 I used a wooden box I had left over from Prima Marketing. It once contained Wood Veneers.


 

I started with a paint coat and added some paper for the background. I used Tim Holtz Design paper for this.  I applied Washi Tape all around the frame.

The stamps I used are the crayfish (Something Fishy), the bird (A little Birdie), the numbers (ATC Background) and the sentiment (Da Vinci) from Rubber Dance Stamps. I added some embellishments and a word strip from Darkroom Doors.

Some close ups .....






Have fun crafting ♥


All stamps can be found right here: Rubber Dance Webshop

For more Trash to Treasure projects, visit Unruly PaperArts
where Rubber Dance is the sponsor for March.



Comments

Bibi Lindahl said…
I love it, love it, LOVE it!!! :-)))
Great use of the leftover tray, and you've decorated it so beautifully.
Thank you, Majo! ♥
Unknown said…
This is cool- got one of those boxes squirrelled away somewhere - you've inspired me to dig it out!
Susanne Rose said…
Wow ist das klasse geworden. Gefällt mir sehr!
2amscrapper said…
fabulous creation--I love the vintage look
Craftyfield said…
It's like one ofthese printer trays... but cheaper! Love what you've done with it.

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Join our Combined Blog Hop!

Back from The Netherlands