Mixed Media Canvas with Shilpa


Hello Everyone, Shilpa here with another Guest Design project.
As promised I am back today with a Mixed media canvas created with amazing Rubber Dance stamps.

Before we proceed I would like to say... I am grateful for all love and support from Bibi and her team as well as you all readers for wonderful response for my previous Art Journal page.

And here is my canvas for today...


I've used only Rubber Dance Stamps here. Let me take you through procedure...



I started with adhering various design papers on the surface, primed it with thin layer of Gesso. After this I swiped Teal and yellow acrylic paints randomly with an old credit card.




Here, you will find I spritzed Lindy's red ink through Prima Basket wave stencil. When it all dried completely... I started stamping.




I've used these Rubber Dance Stamps in the background with yellow, blue and black Archival inks
1. Diamonds
2. Round in Circles
3. Create
4. Tiny heart

Love the layers they created...it looks very interesting!!




 Here at the right bottom corner of canvas,  you will find more layers with colors and stamping.





For these beautiful hearts and I've used two Rubber Dance stamp sets -
I Heart Art & Love Lives Here
I stamped them with Jet black Archival ink and colored with acrylic paints.
Sentiment is from the Something Wonderful  stamp set.

Let me know how do you find my canvas.
Thanks so much for stopping by!

Greetings from Shilpa


--------------------------------------------------------
Thank you so much, Shilpa!
 I admire your work and I'm so happy that you wanted to guest design for me! I hope you'll come back another time and show us more of your unique and gorgeous creations.
XOX,

Bibi 

Comments

Majo said…
I just love all the colours you used, very cheery! And your layering is beautiful!
Susanne Rose said…
Beautiful Shilpa! I love the layers you've created, as well as the colors.
Jasleen Kaur said…
Its gorgeous Shilpa!
Wow - such a fantastic mixed media canvas - all those layers are amazing, and I love the quote!
Alison x
JUST FABULOUS Shilpa♥♥♥
Hussena said…
Wow !! what a gorgeous canvas Shilpa ..Love all the layered stamping and the perfect mix of colors you have created here ..Fabulous work !
Michele said…
absolutely gorgeous! xo
Fliss said…
Wow Shilpa! This really is a stunner! Love all the beautiful texture and grunge and the stamping additions look fabulous.
Fliss xx
rachel said…
absolutely stunning shilpa - love this - awesome xx
Suman Pandit said…
Fantastic mixed media canvas Shilpa !! love all the layers !!
I find your canvas beautiful, Shilpa! Love the colours and the heart-Stamps.
Unknown said…
What an really FAB background Shilpa and your creation as a whole is so fun - love the sentiment. j.

Popular posts from this blog

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Join our Combined Blog Hop!